Thursday, April 26, 2012

HERE COMES SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

So its the last week of April. Where did time go right?? I have been pregnant the last two summers! I am ready to have the best summer! This year it will be different, not just a great summer but a summer I get to enjoy with my own little family!! We will take the girls swimming and camping and to the park!!! My friend Miki who also has a blog (thats amazing) has inspired me to come up with my very own summer bucket list, this is what I have....

Summer 2012
  • Go to Lake Powell (obvious) I havent been in years
  • Go to the zoo not just once! 
  • Wear a two piece swimming suit (might not happen but im working my ass off)
  • Teach sofia to swim
  • Go on a roadtrip ANYWHERE
  • Spend some quality time with the amazing man in my life
  • Go to a bar im 22 and never been ha
  • Go to mesquite do a little gambling 
  • Try something new, something i have never done before
  • and Volunteer!!!!!!! this has become quite important to me over the last few weeks (im sure there will be a blog post about it)
Well its a pretty simple list right, when you have two young kids it makes it a little harder. However I am still stoked for my SUMMER 2012!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Melani! You're so awesome! I love your bucket list!! I want to try something new too, maybe I'll bungee jump... just kidding that is scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miki!! thanks so much!! your blog is a huge inspiration!!!! I am so excited to start blogging and see what i come up with!!

      Delete